Palosaari library is a meeting place for the local community.
After-hours book drop on the side of the library that faces Pursimiehenkatu.
An elevator and a ramp for easy access at the back entrance facing the day care center.
Palosaari branch library opened 1901, and moved to its current locations in 1929. The new library building on Palosaari square was designed by architect Carl Schoultz.
How to find us
- Library catalogue (Vaasa)
- Vaasa city library on Facebook
- Vaasa city library on Instagram
- Vaasa city library on Youtube
- Lulugram - children and young adults ig-account
- Pikitehtaankatu 19-23, 65200 Vaasa
- 06 325 3571, all phone numbers