Vaasa city library - a meeting place for people and ideas.
The main library has subject sections:
- Children and young adults
- Countries and cultures
- Literature and languages
- Music and arts
- Science and technology
- Social sciences and economics
- Svenska handelhögsskolans collection
- Regional collection Vasaensis
All books and document DVDs on a specific subject are in their own sections. Newspapers and all magazines are in the newspaper reading room (Newspapers and magazines). Movies and TV-series are located in the Music and arts section.
First floor Info desk: Apply for a library card and PIN, and pick up reservations. Pay fees; pick up and pay for printouts.
The customer service desk on the second floor provide help with using the library's resources.
The main library book drop is located on the side of the library that faces Rautatienkatu. You can return items in the book drop when the library is closed.
How to find us
- Library catalogue (Vaasa)
- Vaasa city library on Facebook
- Vaasa city library on Instagram
- Vaasa city library on Youtube
- Lulugram - children and young adults ig-account
- Kirjastonkatu 13, 65100 Vaasa
- 06 325 3533, all phone numbers