The Oulu Main Library is closed due to the renovation. The Pekuri Library is open in the city centre, on the second floor of Pekuri Shopping Centre.
- There are disabled parking spaces in Aimo Park Pekuri, Kivisydän and Autotori Scandic, as well as one space on Pakkahuoneenkatu. More parking spaces can be found in the Kauppahalli and Autoranta parking areas.
- The library has an accessible entrance.
- There is an accessible toilet on the 2nd floor of the Pekuri Shopping Centre.
- Celia audio books can be borrowed from the library for the visually impaired and those with reading disabilities.
- The library has the Selkis collection which has materials to reading, listening and watching for e.g., immigrants and people learning the Finnish language and people with intellectual disabilities.
Pets are allowed to visit the library.